Monday 27 May 2013

"Farewell, O inhabitants of Paradise ..."


"... As with every difficulty there is relief. Verily after difficulty there is relief ..." (Surah Al Insyirah: 5-6)

Rest assured Mom ... There is wisdom and God's plan that we do not know behind all these events ... Because we are from Allah and to Him we shall return: ultimately ...

First Month
We've been married for almost ten months when I realized I was pregnant. How happy the two of us. I still remember that time we bought a test pack from a pharmacy. When kutes, myself pregnant. My husband's face beamed. After a few days, we went to a gynecologist to be sure. Subhanallah ... dirahimku there is a small point, he was two weeks old ... Thank you, O God on your gift a big ...

Second Month
That point already started to take shape ... Our dear son ... I was delighted when he began to develop. Mom will always protect you, boy ... Mother will eat nutritious foods for you ... We promise to give you the best ... Insha Allah ... Great fast, yes dear ... If you are a man, we will name you Ammar, a companion of the Prophet Muhammad SAW unwavering stance, the Host ... And if you girls would we named Zahrah, a beautiful flower ...

Third Month
People say, pregnancy does not affect my activities, I'd eagerly been working ... Thank God my son is not fussy ... Very clever of you, son. Know your mother's father had to work hard ... Though not fussy ... Good boy ... When in-ultrasound, he's getting bigger ... I see agile movements ... We can not wait to see you ... Quick was born ya ...

Fourth Month
Angel is currently with the permission of Allah be unto love blowing the soul ... We hold quarterly events for you ... Reciting verses from the Koran. When in-ultrasound, kamimengetahui that you are the man ... We menamakanmu Ammar Hatta Azzurri, the child may become pious and always devoted to religion, parents, nation and country ... Amen ...

Fourth Month
Angel is currently with the permission of Allah be unto love blowing the soul ... We hold quarterly events for you ... Reciting verses from the Koran. When in-ultrasound, we get the information that you are the man ... We menamakanmu Ammar Hatta Azzurri, the child may become pious and always devoted to religion, parents, nation and country ... Amen ...

Fifth Month
New Year, boy!!! Thou was born ya soon ... Next year we'll see your face ... Earlier we saw the doctor, you are getting bigger ... Your bones are fully formed ... We are very happy ... Stay four more months you will fill our days with kelucuanmu .. Yeah you definitely funny boy ...

Sixth Month
Check my blood lab results were terrible ... Doctor says my hemoglobin is low and the possibility of suffering from Thalassemia can I dropped him off at my ... Ya Allah ... Strengthen me to accept this reality ... Finally the doctor asked me to check the lab again, to determine levels of iron in the body ... Alhamdulillah, it turned out I only iron deficiency ... So the doctor gave me a vitamin to supplement iron ... Thank you, O God ... My son ... May you always be healthy ya ...

Seventh Month
You are getting big .... She also had put on weight ... Even this increase in size and feet to swell ... Already getting hard to walk ... But I am happy, kid ... Mothers do not worry be fat, as long as you are healthy ... Mother began to pay attention to the food you eat, eat foods that contain iron ... Healthy so that you ... We saw you at the doctor, you have to grow long, your bones are also perfect ... All members of your body've seen ... Your little hands and feet. Can not wait feels like to hug, kiss and carry ... The grace of Allah the most beautiful we've ever had ...

Eighth Month
Three in the morning, my stomach ached all ... Allahu Akbar ... Is this what is called a contraction? I immediately woke my husband ... We went to the hospital accompanied by my mother ... I was taken to the delivery room ... There is a midwife who mngecek heart rate and fetal movement ... Looks like I still feel the movements

Then I was taken care chamber, while the diagnosis is premature contractions, and I was treated. Sister checked many times with the tools to hear jantumg, but can not listen to your heart beats ... My son, what's wrong with you???

The doctor came, and when in ultrasound ..... you have been separated from plasentamu ... You can hardly breathe ... do not move!!!
Ya Allah ... My son is gone ... Hatta my little ... Angel dear .... He's gone ... Estimated doctor, had a few days ago ... Innalillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Roji'un ...

At that time, I was losing my mind ... I do not accept this bias ... My blood pressure went up to 190/130 ... Lost my nerve ... My body felt cold ...

Doctors gave infusion, lowering blood pressure, then I fitted the balloon and induced ... I do not feel anything ... Pain in the body has not felt ... I do not want to be separated with my son ... Hatta apparently little understood, he also did not try to get out ... God ... I surrender to you, O Lord, pemilikku and all beings in this world ...

Finally, doctors decided to caesar ... That morning, my son is separated from my body ... For the sake of salvation ... Because if he's not going to poison me ...
When she was released, she handed it to me ... Ya Allah ... He's so handsome ... Aquiline nose like father, like curly hair, tiny fingers ... Replica both of us ... I kissed her cheek ... The first and the last ...
Baby, I love you so much ... Remember thou, mothers often sing the song every morning? Mother read the story? Kisses from Dad? We chat every day? Caresses dear father and mother? And a lot of the things we do together?

Forty days you left us, kid ... Hatta, thank you for providing the most beautiful eight months in the life of mother and father yea ... Never fuss and ask weird ... Children are very fond of her parents ... God must directly take you to Heaven, because we love you so so God also loves you very much ...

Mother believes, God is speaking to us ... Teach us to be patient and sincere ... To become a better human being ... Praise God, you gave us an ordeal, you still sign our MAGs ... Strengthen our God, the Lord of all men on earth ...
May Allah give fortitude Mom and Dad ... Make us strengthen our faith in Him. So we can see you in Heaven ... Someday, son ...

Farewell, O people of Paradise, Ammar Hatta Azzurri ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment